Positioned on a north facing 1,062 sqm parcel of land, this spacious address presents as a wonderful opportunity for a growing family to secure their forever home in a leafy pocket of Glenhaven.
Showcasing a humble facade, this family home benefits from a flexible floor plan which offers an ambiance of space, great natural light and privacy, all within the perfect setting.
- Light filled lounge flows to idyllic outdoor deck, BBQ area and lawn
- Consolidate home and office with versatile work from home spaces
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and private ensuite
- Upstairs accommodates the family with substantial bedrooms and nursery
- Gourmet kitchen, plenty of preparation space and storage
- Breakfast bar, s/s dishwasher, electric cooktop
- Yoga/meditation guest retreat with kitchenette and shower
- Outdoor seating area and fire pit for intimate winter gatherings
- Undercover carport for multi vehicle parking
- Relax in the outdoor spa from the comfort of your very own home
Additional features include Actron ducted air conditioning throughout the house, split system units in three of the four upper bedrooms for personalised climate control, further storage available on each level, separate toilets and a designated laundry room with abundant storage. The property frontage is approx 25 meters and the home is setback far enough to ensure your peace and privacy.
Take advantage of bushwalks at nearby Timber Grove, Linksley reserve and surround yourself within the wonderful parklands of Castle Hill Heritage Park and its family friendly amenities.
Located in the catchment area for Samuel Gilbert Public School, Castle Hill High School and surrounded by prestigious private schools. Rapid bus access connecting to Rouse Hill, Castle Hill and Parramatta, literally footsteps from your door. Walking distance to Knightsbridge shopping village, Castle Towers and the Showground Metro station are only a short drive away.
Water Rates: $148 p/q
Council rates: $423 p/q
The NSW government has scaled back restrictions around open homes as part of a staged approach to living with the COVID-19 virus. Density limits, QR code check-ins and mask wearing are no longer mandatory, but some may choose to wear masks and practice social distancing and hygiene precautions, and we fully support this as a business.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Window Treatments