This 1920's family address is positioned on a 700sqm parcel of land in a quiet, family friendly pocket of Normanhurst, placed to easily embrace a coveted Upper North Shore lifestyle. Benefiting from a leafy outlook, the property offers scope to further enhance or develop (STCA) and take full advantage of an excellent opportunity that is being offered for the first time in over 30 years.
- Old world charm, picture rails, decorative ceilings
- Open living interacts seamlessly with covered outdoor area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms upstairs
- Gas kitchen, ample storage and preparation area
- Downstairs living quarters, teenage retreat or additional accomodation
- Carport, lock up storage, off-street parking
- Opportunity to create a striking family home (STCA)
- Architect design to personal tastes and requirements
- Chance to curate state of the art inclusions throughout
- Create an enviable custom outdoor entertainment space
- Potential to thrill the kids with a swimming pool (STCA)
- Scope to cleverly renovate the existing home if desired
- Established Banana trees to incorporate into your garden
- Ability to rent either upstairs or downstairs separately
- Near elite schools, local parks, easy access to M1 and M2 motorways. Walking distance to nearby bus stop and train station.
Best suited for:
Astute builders, renovators and family's who realise the appeal of creating something special in such a sought-after suburb.
Why you will love it:
Rarely does such a truly tantalising blank canvas opportunity come along, allowing you the freedom to create the home of your dreams.
Registering to bid:
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport