Experience the ultimate in high-rise apartment living and enjoy a sublime combination of flowing interiors, state-of-the-art finishes and breathtaking views.
Occupying an elevated position within the exclusive York and George, this impressive residence offers a stunning retreat with an intimate sense of privacy, security and luxury.
- Inspiring views overlooking the CBD from an elevated position
- Sydney harbour views spanning across to Botany Bay and Darling Harbour
- Flowing open living ideal for easy in/outdoor entertaining
- Deluxe master suite with built-in robe and ensuite
- Sleek designer kitchen equipped with high-end Miele fittings
- Ducted dual zone air-conditioning, internal laundry
- Floor to ceiling glass windows
- Storage cage
- Rented until November 2021 for $1100 per week to a high quality tenant
Located on level thirty six, with a prized corner position overlooking the historic retail precinct and Queen Victoria Building, encapsulating a city perspective along George Street with the light rail as a centrepiece.
Further features include concierge, residents lobby, dual street access, sky garden, twenty metre sky pool, fitness suite which compliment the appeal of this extraordinary building.
Every convenience you could need is literally on your door step, ranging from premier shopping outlets, boutique galleries, world class restaurants, bars, cafes and rapid access to transport options.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport