Occupying a top floor position, this apartment benefits from a leafy outlook and is ideally suited to those seeking a lifestyle of privacy, peace and comfort all in the picture perfect setting.
- Near new carpet (six months old)
- Open plan living flows to a north facing balcony
- Updated interiors throughout
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Spacious second bedroom or home office
- Renovated kitchen, ample storage, d/washer
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Lock up garage for one vehicle
Easy access to Wollstonecraft and St Leonards train stations and only a brief stroll to Crows Nest's vibrant village featuring a selection of boutique cafes, restaurants and culinary options.
Available 15th January 2022
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly using the below link
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access