Occupying a top floor position, this apartment benefits from a leafy outlook and is ideally suited to those seeking a lifestyle of privacy, peace and comfort all in the picture perfect setting.
- Brand new carpet installed
- Open plan living flows to a north facing balcony
- Updated interiors throughout
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Spacious second bedroom or home office
- Renovated kitchen, ample storage, d/washer
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Lock up garage for one vehicle
Easy access to Wollstonecraft and St Leonards train stations and only a brief stroll to Crows Nest's vibrant village featuring a selection of boutique cafes, restaurants and culinary options.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access