Set within the landscaped tropical surrounds of The Lincoln, this well presented and well proportioned two/three bedroom apartment offers uncomplicated living at its finest. Featuring a sleek designer ambiance and an abundance of natural light this property will suit the discerning tenant seeking a lifestyle of convenience and luxury.
- Open plan living area, balcony access
- Two large bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Third room ideal for nursery or home office
- Modern kitchen with excellent storage
- Stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher
- Two sparkling freshly renovated bathrooms
- Tiled throughout, with carpet in bedrooms
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Air conditioning throughout
- Security car park
- Access to common rooftop terrace and BBQ area
The building hosts great food and coffee venues, offers city light rail at the doorstep and is a level walk to UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital and Centennial Park.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly using the below link
The NSW government has scaled back restrictions around open homes as part of a staged approach to living with the COVID-19 virus. Density limits, QR code check-ins and mask wearing are no longer mandatory, but some may choose to wear masks and practice social distancing and hygiene precautions, and we fully support this as a business.
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Window Treatments
- Air Conditioning